20090117

ITT

If he misses, he can just do his A punch if the opponent tries to retaliate, or shield/roll. I am telling you, Gary Payton is a crazy meat mountain who crushes bones with many attacks doing 15+%, survives to insane damages thanks to his weight, and has ridiculous horizontal recovery (Double Jump, Gary Payton Kick Down B, ANOTHER Double Jump, ARE YOU SERIOUS, Up B).

payton cat fancy

Final Comment: People have a tendency to think that posts from newcomers to a board but veterans of its respective game are saying they are better than everyone else, regardles of what the post actually says. Please note that I did not say 'I am better than you' or 'Payton is better than Fox.' I said, essentially: 'Payton seems to be great. These are his strengths. He may top Fox. Check him out and see if you agree.' I will say, however, that I am a full master of Gary Payton.