20100316

..{[+<=–_≠_–=>+]}..

--

ImageHost.org
My favorite time is the 1950's it was the birth of rock and roll. I would like to be alive back them. Drop some 50's slang words.
ImageHost.org
I love to time travel in the future. I like to see the future with those flying cars. no one is poor. Everyone is progressing and no wars to fight for.
ImageHost.org
i too will be traveling to future,where there will be a technological world,all the people are rich,more money.flying cars,train,etc.
ImageHost.org
Maybe when I get old I would like to time travel back in the past. When I was 18-20 years of age and party all the time.
ImageHost.org
I would go back to that time underneath the power lines with my freind Nathan and the bullies came they jumped down on us from a rock where we couldn't see. This time when the bully jumped i'd calm turn around and shoot himin the face.
ImageHost.org
I'd also like to see the future, where robots will be everywhere to assist us in everything.
ImageHost.org

--