20091229

RIP KaTHY MaRQUART

Atlatis By Vincent Baker
ImageHost.org
with the machines and future prediction machines and a slight of my wrist. I have put together the senerio that will occur & technology that will destroy us. I have a very odd time playing around on Earth & setoff to find the Equator or the parallel dimension of Earth & am sent to Atlantis. Where I become bored & attemt to leave. Upon leaving I am told not to tell anyone of Atlantis. And of course I set out to tell great stories of Atlantis. As I thought/think. I am then served their sort of 'death penalty' as I am really still in Atlantis in a mindrading or type of test type technology that resembles a TV of today. I represent that I am not from Earth! but from the Moon!
ImageHost.org
All OI could think maybe/been good may been bad. So I and a female(very bad influence type) & a monkey or a young gurl that is somewhat stupid by their means & is deemed a monkey maybe by type radiation that has retarded her of or from Atlantis. But we are setoff in a rocket to the Moon. I smash the panel & it heads toiward the Sun!
ImageHost.org
But after renavigating it head into Venus. Where it should have terraformed the Moon terraforms Venus or what partially. Which the rocket is otherwise totalled. We fix it & it heads to the Moon again but again it's renavigated etc, & hits Mars. But this time Atlantis is onto us & sends brainwashing signals to the rocket & I believe I am a 'Car' & etc, but we get over it. As we then explore Mars & refuncion an old comunicator. Which sends both good/bad aliens to our location.
ImageHost.org
After the monkeygurl confuses a good alien with bannana peels we disembark in the stolen u.f.o. & it shoots trillions of light years into deep space & is a large computer that we confuse & it sends us back to a different Earth. That is a Russian Ape planet in secret that is going to attack the Earth. We hookup with moonpot growers who are half monkey & bad experiments from Russians. Eventually we take over their ship & head back to Earth. Noone beleives us. ( the war against Atlatis starts )
ImageHost.org