20090921

? ? ?

ImageHost.org

Hi Vin it's me again I just wanted to say I have three more questions to ask you and thanks for the fast reply I appreciate your time and patience and thanks for listening well here goes:

1. Will people have invisibility cloaks and other stuff in th near or further future?

2. Will their be laws or rules in the near or further future or are people free from all of that stuff?

3. Will their be time portals, wormholes, and other stuff like that in the near or further future?

thanks for everything like info, advice, tips, and etc I hope you have a great day and hope everything is fine for you and thanks for being cool and honest with me I hope you have fun with your astral travel by the way have you went to 1897 yet? well I will talk with you later on and thanks in advance see ya later!