20090206

FREAKY GLOVE



Damn. I just got out of the shower and looked at my two way. Next time, just tell me to sit down, shut up and do your thing! I'm fucked up now!

I know, I'm sorry. I have done that before and I will do it again. I just didn't want you to be turned off if you weren't in the mood.

Thank you. I have wanted to hold you so badly all day, but I was trying to stay focused on work. So, I promise, not to keep you longer than 15 minutes.

Don't promise nigga.




I do promise; you don't feel me on this?

I really feel you.

I'm in my office. Do you want me to come to your or you coming to mine?

I'm coming down there...LOL ditto. Freaky Glove!


chillin bruh


LOL! I told you to stop saying that. YOu are going to make me revert back! I think that's what happened in DC now that I think about it! i was scared about what you would think.

LOL. No reverting. I will never call you that again, ever. No reverting please. Please, no reverting.

LOL, LOL, LOL! I must be doing something right! LOL.

LOL LOL! No question.