20080725

<>>>>>>6


Knuck if you buck light. Not entirely a bad thing though.



Hardihoodz - "Boost It Up"



Growing up in the northeast I never heard anybody call smoking "chiefing", went away to school and my roomate from KC was always asking me if i wanted to go "sitting bull" which was a chiefing reference but i had no fucking idea what he was talking about. culture clashes, drugs unite. This is newish T-Rock off his newest mixtape you can cop on IAP. This joint is straight-but new T-Rock really just makes me want to fuck with some old T-Rock.

T-Rock - "Chief Chief Chief"



Gorilla Tek might be the most slept on producers in FLA, maybe even down south on the whole. Too bad some label politics bullshit went down between him and Grind Mode cause that was a fucking ill combo (see: I'm so high).




Toro f/C-Ride - "I'm Feeling Myself"