20080512

*****board physics

"Program should already be runnin." Jessica commented leading Kyle to the
holo room. "Its a hover boardin' park. Got lots of obstacles an' stuff."
"That's cool." Kyle followed quickly behind her while trying not to drop his
board. Wonder if I can do the same tricks as I can on a skateboard. He
thought to himself.



"Comin." He kicked off board to skim along the rail, but instead of going
over he allowed the board to sail down the rail picking up speed as he went.
He zoomed of the rail and into a 180 degree turn.
Jessica watched. She wasn't sure if the board touched the rail or not, but
it certainly looked it. She nodded, very impressed. "I thought ya never
hoverboarded before?"
"Never did." Kyle replied heading over to one of the ramps. "But I used to
skate board all the time. I even won a championship a while ago."
"Never seen a skateboard. Never heard of one before."Curiously, Jessica
asked. "I'm guessin' its a lot like a hoverboard."



Jessica made a face. She didn't think that was good for the board.
Especially the grinding the rail the way he did. It could ultimately ruin the
board since it wasn't hovering above the rail. It was on the rail itself. She
watched as Kyle hovered back over to her. "Um...how's the board? I heard the
engines grind a bit on the move. Is it hovering all right ta you?"
He hopped off the board to inspect board.
"I haven't done somethin' like that before. Maybe I'll try it."



THE *****BOARD IS NOT READY...TEMPORAL GAPS...WE'LL HAVE TO CONTACT YOU IN THE PAST (AKA YOUR FUTURE)