20080321

]]


Pray and Pray..
Pray to your god or gods..

Keep an open mind and seek some personal
understanding and healing time for you are
thinking that all the horrific deaths around you
are because of the boad.. This is not what
I tend to agree with and infact the opposite.
It was your energy and your believe that
got you so confussed and of your life's path.



As for these shadow forms??? You are a very
sensitive person and very open to the
paranormal and the dimesional doors of
the physical and astral. Just be more
observant and more spiritually protected
of yourself and your environment..

Why I had the Spirit Entity removal by
the Hypnotherapist was actually it was
done prior to a past life regression and
I needed to be grounded before the
actual hypnosis session. My hypnotherapist
is a close personal friend of me and my wife.
She knew that I was a medium and empathic
and shamanistic for she is very intuitive herself.
It was interesting for she helped my wife with
weight issues, and me with some of my
channeling issues and intuitive aspects.



I was luckly and I do go to her still.. I am
wondering about another session with her..
She is located in the West side -Cleveland area.

What do you think you should do?
I think one of the biggest things to
address is that it was the past. Let
that be a part that you learn from
and do not follow that road again.
If the board is gone good if the
board is still around burn it and
bury it and look online for the proper
way to discard the board..



I hope this helps some... I know that we
all have our own issues and personal
views on the use of the ouija board..

I would say that you should maybe take
a step back and look into what you can
do now to avoid these issues of the board
use from your past.. See past issues
are for me a way to not do it again.
Live and learn so to speak...